DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND RESPECTIVE EXPENSE
- J.E.M Products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated in the Order within 24-48 hours of acceptance of the Order by Alta Capital at the cost specifically indicated at the Site before the submission of the invoice. Alta Capital reserves the option to accept, or not to accept, requests for deliveries outside European borders. Whatever the case, for deliveries outside European borders, forwarding expenses and delivery times may be subject to change.
- Where deliveries are requested to countries not part of the European Union, any import-related customs expense shall be borne by the recipient. Accordingly, Customers are invited to contact the customs authorities in their country beforehand to check on the import costs and on any import restrictions.
- The delivery times indicated by Alta Capital must be seen as just a broad guide and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made in subsequent split consignments do not entitle Customers to refuse the delivery and to demand compensation or indemnity payments.
- At the time the products are delivered, Customers must check:
- that the number packages delivered corresponds with what is shown in the transport documents.
- that the packing is intact, not damaged, nor wet or in any way altered, and this applies also to sealing/tie-around materials (adhesive tape or metal bands).
Any damage to the packing and/or to the product or an absence of correspondence in the number of packages or the indications must be immediately noted, and a remark to this specific effect must be made on the product delivery document to be returned to the carrier.
Any problems regarding the physical intactness, the correspondence, or the completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of the delivery, following the procedures as in this document.