- Pursuant to Directive 2011/83/UE, Customers may withdraw from the Conditions and, accordingly, the contract of purchase for any reason, without need to adduce grounds and free of any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days of the date the products were received.
- To exercise their right of withdrawal as in clause 5.1 above, Customers must, within the term indicated, send Alta Capital notification to this effect at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form for that purpose displayed at the Site, or submit any other explicit statement of their decision to withdraw from the contract. If withdrawal is exercised using the form at the Site, consumers will receive, on a durable medium, confirmation of receipt of the rescission they have exercised.
In the event of withdrawal, Customers must, at their expense, send back the products to Alta Capital within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal to the following address:
Alta Capital c/o Tigers International Logistics BV Shannonweg 62-72-74 - 3197 LH Rotterdam - The Netherlands
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in the original packing (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary for establishing and checking their nature, characteristics, and size, in accordance with normal diligence, without there being signs of wear and tear or dirt, having regard for the conditions set out below:
- the right of withdrawal can apply to the product purchased in its entirety: in it not possible to exercise withdrawal solely with regard to a part of the product purchased (for example: accessories, complementary items, etc…..);
- for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packing and any documentation and accessory provision: labels, tags, seals, etc…);
- the expenses for forwarding the goods to return them (and any customs expense, if applicable) shall be payable solely by Customers;
- up until certified receipt has a been taken at the warehouse indicated by Alta Capital, Customers shall bear full responsibility for the forwarding of the goods;
- if the goods are damaged during carriage, Alta Capital shall give notice of this to Customers, so that they can promptly make a complaint to the carrier they have chosen and obtain the corresponding reimbursement; the product shall then be made available to Customers and, at the same time, the request to withdraw will be cancelled;
- in no sense shall Alta Capital be answerable for damage, theft, or loss that occur during or in any way as a result of the forwarding of the goods for their return.
- Alta Capital, without prejudice to the provisions of clause 5.5 below, shall reimburse Customers the entire amount already paid, net of any additional forwarding costs in accordance with Directive 2011/83/UE of the Consumer Credit , within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal, through a procedure that reverses the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, barring an agreement otherwise. Whatever the circumstances, Customers shall not bear any cost as a consequence of said reimbursement. Alta Capital may suspend the reimbursement until receipt is taken of the returned product or until the time that Customers demonstrate that they have correctly sent back the product, if earlier.
- In any case, Customers shall be responsible for the reduction in the value of the product resulting from handling the product in a way other than that needed to establish the nature, the characteristics, and the operation of the product.
- Alta Capital may therefore withhold from the amount to reimburse the Customer the sum arising from said reduction in the value of the product.